|20160||Gorilla Fire Rated Expanding Foam 750ml Click & Fix||Light Red|
Gorilla Fire Rated Expanding Foam has a fire rating of up to 240 minutes*. It creates an efficient seal against smoke and gas, excellent adhesion to many building materials, acoustic rating 62dB, high bond strength, very good filling characteristics,
excellent stability, non-shrink and limited post expansion. Can be painted after full cure. It contains propellants that are completely harmless to the ozone layer. Fitted with a patented Click & Fix adaptor for use only with the Gorilla Foam Gun Click & Fix (20106).
Features and Benefits:
- Fire retardant up to 240 minutes
- Efficient seal against smoke and gas
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- High bond strength
- Excellent stability: No shrink or post expansion
- Can be painted after full cure
NB: Cured foam can be removed with Gorilla Expanding Foam Remover or mechanically.